"Wynd has some tricks up its sleeve. First off, a detachable sensor on the bottom of the device can moonlight as a standalone wearable, constantly assessing the air you breathe."
Let Wynd light the way.
Check the air quality at a glance: The Tracker's light color shows you how healthy the air is.
Goes where you go.
Know your air quality at all times. The Wynd Air Quality Tracker continuously monitors your environment and alerts you when it becomes unhealthy. It's the smallest particulate sensor on the market and comes with a built-in clip, so you can easily take it with you.
Independently validated performance and accuracy against professional laboratory equipment.
- Dimensions: H 20.3 mm x L 54.3 mm x W 29.4 mm
- Mass: 36 g
- Colors: Black, White
- Charging type: Micro-USB
- Input: 5 V, 0.3 A
- Power usage: 6 W
- Operational current: <50 mA
- Operational voltage: 3.7 V
- Cable length: 300 mm
- Battery life: 4 hours - 1 week (depending on sense interval)
- Air pollutants measured: PM 2.5, PM